Parimatch is one of the oldest and the most famous gambling brands on the territory of the former Soviet Union. The company was established in 1994, and in its early days it targeted mostly Eastern Europe countries. However, at the end of the first decade of the XXI century Parimatch started to expand by obtaining licenses in other countries. Nowadays Parimatch has grown into a major, well-known and reputable sportsbook. Let us look at this sportsbook more closely.
Legality and license
Parimatch is an international gambling brand. It is managed by the mother company Parimatch N. V. (you can also come across other names such as Sport Global Pari N. V. and PMSport N. V.) The company is registered in Curaça and operates based on the license № 1668/JAZ. This permission makes it legal to accept sports bets in many of countries around the world.
Furthermore, Parimatch owns a national license in several countries: Great Britain, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Tajikistan, and Tanzania.
We are going to give more information about betting in the international version of the Parimatch sportsbook since it is the most popular one. Its peculiarities often correspond to the local versions of Parimatch in different countries.
Registration in Parimatch
There is only one method of registration in Parimatch, namely via the mobile phone number. Follow these instructions to create an account:
- Get to the official website parimatch.com or its mirror if the access to the website is not available in your country. The current link to the Parimatch website is mentioned in this article.
- Press the “Registration” button in the top right corner of the site.
- Fill out the registration form: provide the mobile phone number, create a password for your account and select the currency. You can choose from such currencies as the USA dollar, euro, microBitcoin, Ukrainian hryvnia, Polish zloty, Azerbaijani manat, Kyrgyzstani som, or Turkmenistani manat.
- Leave a checkmark against the checkbox confirming your agreement with all terms and conditions and certifying that you have reached the age of maturity.
- Click the ”Registration” button below the form.
After registration visit the page “Personal data,” confirm your phone number or email, provide all the missing personal information: email address, name, surname, birthdate, the country of residence, a secret question, and the answer to it. Finally, press “Save.”
The next step after filling in personal information is to get to the section “Account confirmation” and to download your documents. The contents of these documents should be absolutely identical with the personal information that you provideed in the form.
An array of account replenishment methods in Parimatch depends on the player’s chosen country of residence. The universal payment systems that can be used by gamers from various countries are:
- Apple Pay / Google Pay;
- Bitcoin Cash;
- USD Tether.
In order to top up your account in Parimatch, click the “Deposit” button in the top part of the website or in the personal account, choose the deposit method, enter the deposit amount and card details if requested, click “Continue,” and follow the instructions of the payment method that you opted for.
The minimum qualifying deposit is 1 $ or its equivalent in another currency. Money typically adds up to the account instantly no matter what payment method you have used.
Funds that you earned in Parimatch can be withdrawn in several ways depending on the client’s chosen country of residence. The universal withdrawal methods which can be employed are:
- Bitcoin Cash;
To withdraw money from Parimatch, log in, press the “Finances” section, and open the “Withdraw” tab. Pick the withdrawal method, enter the amount, card details, and click “Continue.” You may need to perform some extra actions depending on the selected withdrawal method.The minimum withdrawal amount is 1 $ or its equivalent in another currency. Funds withdrawal can take up to six bank days.
Bonuses and promotions in Parimatch
Parimatch rewards newbies with a welcome bonus, which gives the opportunity to earn 100% of the first deposit. Also, players can benefit from the loyalty programme and some promotions that are offered on a regular basis.
How to place bets on the Parimatch website
To begin betting in Parimatch, it is necessary to register and fill up the account. Next, do the following actions:
- Log in into your account, clicking the “Log In” button if you have not signed in.
- Get to the section “Sports” or “Live.”
- Select the preferred kind of sport, competition, and a match.
- Look through the offered bets on the match and click the odds of the outcome or the outcome itself on which you decided to place a bet.
- After adding the outcome to the betslip, you can take one out of the two steps:
- Enter the bet amount and click “Place a bet,” so that you can make a single bet;
- Pick outcomes of the other matches, choose the bet type, enter or select the bet amount and press “Place a bet” in order to make an express or system bet.
Applications and a mobile version of Parimatch
Parimatch punters can use a phone or a tablet to play. Three platforms are available, namely the mobile version of the website and applications for Android or iOS.
The sportsbook’s site can be adapted to the screen size of the device. For this reason, the address of the website’s mobile version is the same as the desktop’s version. Consequently, there is no need to go to the address m.parimatch.com, as parimatch.com can be used instead.
The application for Android can be downloaded exclusively from the bookmaker’s website. Firstly, download the file Parimatch APK, run it, and install. Parimatch application for the iPhone is also downloaded from the sportsbook’s website, but in the process of download you will be redirected to the App Store, where the programme will start to download.
Three ways to contact the technical support for Parimatch players are provided:
- Online-chat. It is available both on the sportsbook’s website and application.
- Telegram-bot. It can be reached at the address t.me/pmcomhelp_bot.
- Emails have to be forwarded to [email protected].